Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Re-onions

Ok. I'll start off with a VERY controversial topic--not religion or politics--reunions. To the readers who do not know much about our family, the Holts hold "Family Re-Onions" every two to three years. I propose we have a contest to see who can come up with the best memory.

In case you are drawing a blank, possible story ideas may include: Hank's "shortcuts", fried turkey, ice cream in West Virginia, "Me" meals, Great-Grandkid talent competition, Grandmother Holt and the Grandkids white water rafting, Grandmother and a swimming pool, peaches, tomatoes, horseback riding or fishing. Of course, who can leave out Scrabble or clothespins and marbles?!

Of course, there's always the problem of who should get to be the judge. Maybe Aunt Barbara?

3 comments:

kcrazorback said...

Robert saying "Bull Shoals."

gamma raise said...

I cry "FOWL" at the suggestion of judge. I think all grandkids who want to should decide the winner. (:See, yau'l just don't get my sense of humor. Barbara is such a bird brain.:)

gamma raise said...

I thought sure Robert would say "YELL VILLE!"